Why Jury Impressions?Because You and Your Clients Cannot Afford Not To
As trial lawyers with decades of experience, we have learned a thing or two about what factors most influence the outcome. We have leveraged these learnings and insights to develop a highly focused process that answers those fundamental questions that often dictate the outcome of each case.
Our proprietary approach to trial consultation has led us to focusing on several key attributes to any case that we seek to help you answer BEFORE you attempt to negotiate a settlement or take a case to trial.
The value proposition Jury Impressions offers is the ability to leverage focus groups and mock trials that allow you to gain otherwise unavailable insights regarding vital questions such as:
- What do jurors think about my case?
- What resonates with the jury?
- What may cause the jury to take the other side?
- What are the key points to emphasize in my case?
- Which types of jurors do I want?
- Where should I file my case?
- Which witnesses will the jury believe?
- What is my case worth?
The Jury Impressions Process
MOCK TRIALS, FOCUS GROUPS, AND JURY SIMULATIONS
Book a seat
7668 Santa Barbara Dr, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928